“I am so glad that I decided to take the chance and go with Keith from Wayne Point, LLC and have update and upgrade my website. I own a property management company and Keith was able to automate my listings. He created a code that allows me to list a property on my rental software and it automatically updates my website with the new listing. In the past I had to manually list everything so this has been a huge time savings! Keith was very professional and went above and beyond to learn about my needs and also had suggestions to make the my website more functional on cell phones. Keith came in under the estimated time we agreed on for completion. I will be hiring him to do some more creative marketing and advertising for my company with his suggestions for my website in the future.”Mike McCarthyOwner @ McCarthy Property Management
“Keith is very easy to work with throughout the whole process. At first, I was very skeptical of trying a website designer again after being burnt several times in the past. Working with Keith, he listened to what I wanted on the website with my likes and dislikes and offered several suggestions to make it more professional. He set up a plan and got it done by my deadline which was a very short window. His prices are very reasonable. I would recommend Keith at Wayne Point. Also, I just received a new client from his updated website days after it was launched.”Christina TurnerOwner @ christinaturner-taxes.com
“My web site was terribly out of date but the content was still good. Keith started with a clean slate, made it look better, function better, created a mobile site, and generally brought it in to the 2020s while keeping the same content I had written. I had talked with other designers over the years and most wanted carte blanche to create their art, but Keith was a joy work with.”Dr Matthew WalnOwner @ Prince Crossing Chiropractic - pcchiropractic.com
“Keith has been managing our Facebook ads for our home service company along with other marketing projects and I could not be happier with the results. Unlike other marketing companies I have worked with in the past, Keith of Wayne Point truly cares about improving our business. A true professional and all-around nice guy to work with.”Peter CatalanoOwner @ TheConcreteHero.com
“Keith was a pleasure to work with , within a few days of having our business website up and going the visitors started increasing not to mention estimate requests . This is been the best investment we made for our company.Aracely AvilaOwner @ WestSuburbanElectric.com
Building custom software to automate, innovate, and accelerate your business.
- Customized software to meet your unique business
- Automate redundant error prone
- Systematize your strategic advantage
- Database Development
- Integrate Systems (API’s)
We create/upgrade websites that are:
- Intuitive and Functional
- Generate Leads/Customers
- Support sale of products (e-commerce)
- Fast & Secure
- Customized to your Business
WordPress Management, Hosting, & Security
WordPress websites if not maintained properly get out of date, slow, and hacked. Prevent these things from happening with our WordPress Management services. For one low monthly price we offer.
- Fast Hosting – We include super fast hosting in our managed services plan. We have seen sites cut their site load speed by 90% just by moving to our servers.
- Security – We add a website firewall, DDoS protection, logging of those trying to hack the site, denial of those trying to hack the site
- Backups – If the site was to get compromised we can revert back to a good, uncompromised version of the site
- Upgrades – Your website is running on WordPress which becomes out-of-date and needs to be updated quite frequently, we do these upgrades manually to ensure things are working properly after being upgraded
- Monitoring – We monitor your website to insure it is up and running, if it is not we get an alert and know within 5 minutes instead of days later when someone tells you your website is down
- Support – If there are issues with the site you come to me (Keith) and not a call center
Simple 1, 2, 3 Process
Your interested, now what's next?
Owner / Very Tall Dude
My name is Keith Wollenberg, the owner of Wayne Point, I have been building software for 20+ years. I live in a burb of Chicago (St Charles, IL). When working with Wayne Point you will work directly with me and only me – i.e., you won’t be shuffled off to junior employees or subcontracted labor, lets chat and see if I can be of service.